State of the Games

    In this entry I am going to list each of the ongoing games that I have been playing and/or preparing for and give a spoiler free game state as best as possible.  I will also include pictures of any miniature work that I have accomplished for each game and specify if the next gaming session for that game is scheduled or not.


Kill Team

I haven't gotten to play this game yet.  I am excited for the opportunity, but it is not yet scheduled.

Harlequins:  Finished getting all 6 cleaned and constructed.  Next task for them will be to prime and start painting.  See pictures:








Space Marines/Necrons: I have some minis I haven't touched in ages.  Definitely might try to dig them out and see what can be done with them.

Warmahordes

Menoth: The next time I play will probably be the Mystery box matchup with my new Menoth, which is not scheduled.  Started assembling the Menoth starter box as pictured.



Legion: The Throne of Everblight is together, but I'd like to get some green stuff to fill in some cracks before I prime and paint it.



Cygnar: No current projects - have lots of unbuilt stuff.  Maybe I'll get to it some day.


Warhammer Underworlds

Lets be real.  I haven't made decks to actually play this game yet.  But I have 3 factions built.  So that's something.  Next session not scheduled.  These are probably low on the paint priority list.




Arkham Horror LCG

My Arkham Horror group is currently embarked on the Path to Carcosa campaign on hard mode.  I am playing Roland Banks, seasoned monster killer and clue finder.  My compatriots are playing Minh and Akachi, and after Yorick met his untimely demise, Pete will be joining to see the campaign's conclusion.  We are 5 scenarios in, the next is The Pallid Mask.  The next session is not yet scheduled.

Pandemic Legacy Season 2

I have been playing Pandemic Legacy, I think my group's next month is November of Season 2, so we are almost done.  It has been an interesting ride, and although we were initially perplexed with how we would be able win later in the game, I think it has turned out to be possible easier for us than Season 1.  Next session is Tuesday.

Gloomhaven

Gloomhaven Campaign has begun.  I am playing the Mindthief, and we are 4 scenarios into the game.  Next session is scheduled for next weekend.

Legacy of Dragonholdt

I have started playing this with the wife.  We completed the first scenario and the first day in town, and we have been enjoying it so far.  Sessions for this game are impromptu.

RPGs

Technoir: I have DMed two sessions of this game, and it has been interesting.  I have a number of idea of directions to take the story, though a next session is not currently scheduled.  I'm also considering switching game systems at some point, possibly to Genesis: Android, or something else entirely.  If I don't find something I love, I'll probably just stick with it.

In Closing

That seems like a lot of games, and it is.  My goal is to update any progress made on any of these games weekly, and I'll probably try to do a new State of the Game and retrospective probably at the end of 2018.

Comments

  1. Switching game systems? Why are you considering that?

    I need to get to work on that damn Ret Mystery Box. Probably not the next two weeks, but maybe after that I'll get to work.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Update - 2018/10/21

Weekly Update - 2018/10/14

Weekly Update - 2018/10/07